Please submit this application if you meet the following criteria:
1. Must be recognized by the school district under the McKinney Vento Act for homeless students of 2001, OR be under 100% of poverty.
2. Have a GPA of approximately 3.0 for your high school career or current college to date. **Returning applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA
3. Must submit a FAFSA application for the term you are applying for
4. Write a 500 word essay detailing your situation of homelessness/poverty, your current academic situation, your aspirations, and what this scholarship would mean to you. In your essay, please include the following:
*Identify what expenses you are requesting the scholarship to cover (tuition, fees, books, housing, internet, food, child care, transportation, etc.)
*Identify where you are applying to attend school, or where you are going if you have already been accepted
5. Fill out the attached budget worksheet.